Thread: [Football]Goals
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2005, 22:45   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football]Goals

It depends, if we're talking about allround great goals that I'd have loved to have scored, then of course Van Bastens volley wins hands down.

If we're looking at the goal that meant the most to me. Arsenal vs Everton, a few years back, last game of the season, title already won, 3-1 up, last 8 minutes or so of the game. Tony Adams snatches the ball in defence, plays a 1-2 with Vieira I think, surges onto the ball, 1 on 1 with the Everton keeper before smacking the ball home in a fashion that Henry would be proud of.*

*Details of this are sketchy, I think I might be getting two Adam's goals mixed up. It was the one where the Sky commentator was like 'and heres Adams, would you BEEEEELLLLLIIIIIIEEEEEVVVVVEEEE IIIIIIIITTTT' If that helps!