View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2015, 17:37   #179
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Please be less moronic.

You and others have stated no one will be attacking with DE. That's fine I get that. What I'm saying is therefore you can take a punt as a Zik DE planet and just build DE ships covering you against the other 5 classes. You may not blow them out the water or even strike first but when you have 100% of your value in 1 class you become so hard to roid without the attacker taking significant losses. You could play purely def and init roids as a Corp planet and have a very easy round with a good ranking.

I would like to see a Zik/Ter DE gal which just sits on its roids both spamming a 3 ship build. The volume of attackers needed to land each wave would just make it a very non effiecent raid target.
Not sure the Zik adds much to the gal tho, all Terrans might be better.

But this discussion appart from that is a bit the problem with discussing shipstats in the forums, at some point you're not discussing balance, but teaching people more about the game, which could be against your own interest in future rounds.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote