View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2015, 13:07   #569
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I have said this to you before and I say it again. It is not about backstabbing.
It is about making sure politics are such that you don't need to backstab.
But you don't, you just blindly go 'all-in' with whoever you deem to be strongest knowing at some point they will outgrow you and you can sit back and say 'but we dont backstab'.
It is YOUR politics that put you in that situation, where you can't win unless you 'backstab' and that is YOUR fault.

Lol @ this.
Reverse the circumstances this round and you can be damn sure Ult would have hit BF. They won't admit it now they have won, but you don't take time off work, then hard cord dc, just to let a 'friend' win.

They would have gone for it and they would have been right to.
First of all backstabbing is exactly like leaving your ally behind and joining a hit on you. Or do you expect a friend in RL to hit you rather than the one hitting you(yes I assume this example suits you fine, must have happened alot) or stop the fight.

Again you comment about Ult when you know nothing about it. Soon you'll come here saying Ult bottom feeds. Any member in my alliance is better than you, so please stop with the jealousy mr powerhouse.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote