View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2015, 12:40   #563
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: R60 mid round turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post

Forest/Morpheus get a grip! You try to come off as your writing things for the better good, not biased at all but every post you make shimmer of annoyance and frustration that the round did not go the way you wanted and that you were not able to influence politics the way you had hoped.

This was only ONE round of pa were ult had their great dcs commited, choose the best shipstrat and was able to keep fighting 1vs1 earlie without interference.

Yes i dont know all the behind the scenes of politics. But please man up and dont make a fool of yourselfs especially to you morph who are usually a intelligent and funny man!

Cheers,
Skydivenaked
But it is about the greater good. And the same stuff gets said every round, regardless of who wins or loses.

I have stated publically Ult have been the best and deserve to win.

Politics were perfect for Ult. They have almost done the same this round Spore did in the round they won, namely isolated any competitors and got at enemies they could hit 1 v 1.

And that is actually good. It was good when Spore did it and it is good now.

The problem isn't Ult. The problem is the other HC's who allow it.

See with Ult, they hit whoever stands in their way. Thing is, so did Conc, Fury, Legion, 1up, Exil and all the other top alliances.

It is up to the rest of the universe to do something about it. Not suck up to them.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote