Thread: Wembley Arena
View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 13:20   #24
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wembley Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
im just wondering how many people are gonna be there when i go see Feeder in December with my shiny laminate back stage pass
Seen them. Rock City Nottingham. My Vitriol supporting.
They're good - not sure about at a big stadium though, i prefer more intimate gigs.

I'm going to see Eddie Izzard at the Nottingham Arena
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote