View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2007, 08:33   #7
RuBBeR
speCTacular

RuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura aboutRuBBeR has a spectacular aura about
Re: Universal ETA's - r23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macaroth
Actually this isn't true. Only your alliance/cluster can defend agaisnt fi/co waves, which is where i have the most problems re-introducing the hypergate.

And secondly not all if any ever get to 15 members in their gal, and the chances of even half those being active is remarkably slim.

And not all alliances can/will come through for def at all times, the change jsut serves to make fi/co dominate the game and give those PA players with a life essentially a waste of money as they can't even organise def agaisnt them (unless they're glued to the pc 24/7) which not many PA players are, some DO have a lifestyle.

How about people forget about the fact its a reversion to <r20 days and try to udnerstand my point of view and reasonign behind the post.

I think these changes are for the better. Re-introducing eta -4 will not make it harder for you to get def outside gal, it will only reduce youre gal mates time to respond by 1 tick. And my experience on gettin in gal def is that it's more dependend on if your galmates have free fleet spots then anything else.

And I'm very sorry if that screws up youre "lifestyle".
R30 BREAK

RuBBeR has a speCTacular aura about
RuBBeR is offline   Reply With Quote