Thread: Tomorrow
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 22:42   #9
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
Remember? I've already forgotten! I think it'd be more prudent to remember the wars we're fighting now and the liberties that are being lost to goverments scaryfied by paedophilic islamic militants behind every bush than something that ended decades before i was even born.

Those men that died 61 years ago died for their own freedoms and the political aspirations of their leaders. If things had been different, they'd have been different and i wouldn't have been here.

Instead i offer this, many of us here were born in '79 - '80 or thereabouts. Well 100 years before we entered this fairly unimpressive existence another man was born (14th March 1879 to be precise) ourlives are, well, almost in sync. At about this point in his life 100 years ago the gentleman in question published four extraordinary and brillant papers that changed the world more than any man with a rifle ever could. If you want to pay tribute to something let it be him. Also note how we're wasting away when at the same point he was making history
The nice man with the funny hair?
Albert, I think it was.
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote