View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2011, 13:29   #9
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Declaration of War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
but maybe your actions against CT's allies - ToF- made negogiations pointless and unessacary - nap ended war starts - why is there the need for talking when neither wanted it to continue???

Basically all this boils down to is CT got the upper hand and struck the first blow on TGV and your annoyed they beat you to the punch no?
I'm pretty sure our actions towards ToF contributed to CT's decision not to prolong the nap. However i am sure there are other reasons that contributed to this equally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
I spoke to kargool yesterday and it was made clear that tgv had no intention to extend the nap, so no need to wait any longer than we had to.

As for supporting tgv with xvx, we did more than we wanted, we still had apprime to fight but xvx can vouch for our support that we gave you. you did very well out of it too!
I was under the impression the nap lasted a day longer, from Kargools post i understand he was under the same impression, as the renegotiations were originally planned for today.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote