Thread: Ldk
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:55   #134
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by izverg
r7 2:6:1 Morathi The Hag Queen of The Tower of Cold [LDK] | HC
I've suddenly noticed this in your signature. Did you happen to be given that name, or do you actually know where this comes from? (i.e Warhammer Fantasy Battle).

If so, who is Morathi's son and what race is she?

Sorry, just intrigued to whether you know about this or not.

PS: LDK CHEAT!!$%£%! (Have to post something negative to you just to keep with the times old chap)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony