Thread: Ldk
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 22:20   #128
BetrayerOfHope
InspirationOfNightmares

BetrayerOfHope is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
Erm, huh? Blah, babble, babble, brown stuff, poop!

Truely the only way I could possibly describe what you have said here BetrayerOfHope.

Im sure you dont doubt, you know better what goes on in LDK.

As for me not knowing how to play PA with the "profs". I'll not take that as an insult, but rather understand that this is your opinion, and you are certainly welcome to it. However, the mines is bigger than yours, childish mentality, which you obviously have speaking in such terms, I wont lower myself to it. Theres a wall, you go piss up it on your own

I perfer to piss myself with laughter as the comments off "had 0 clue what it means to play pa or how the profs play pa ... "

As for LDK not working in the normal way as you say it, I truely do believe you. But, like everyone and everthing, are welcome to their opinions as well as everyone else here on these forums and this community and indeed myself.
well its not that easy to find always the right words for what u want to say in an forgein language so it may sound sometimes not 100% like the things i want to say but in fact u seem to ignore whats going on all over pa in every alliance (thats why i sayed u never was a true pa player in my eyes since u seem to ignore that or not check that) and what i meant is that ldk isn't worser or better than any other alliance they have their black sheeps but tell me one alliance who don't have them according to your first post u point out ldk as the root of all evil.

i definatly find it unfair to point out one special group for something what isn't organised on alliance level and may be the failure of individual players and thats what u fail to see in my eyes ...

[23:11] <Zhil|FT> OMG BOH IS THE NEW KILLMARK