View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:53   #41
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Good thread forest.

I dont think Forest was particularly focusing on the "sex" vs Omen thing. I think he was hinting towards the cowardly aspect of the situation, and wrather or not this was the future. "Oh, I cant win, so lets make it worse for these guys who also can't win."
To be fair to subh, escape, and whoever else, I guess since they realized that they wont do much this round in PA, because exil and 1up clearly own them, at least they are trying to make something of the round instead of dwindling away.
GG all.
To make a few things clear about Escape's part in all this:

- Omen have been far and away the most hostile alliance to Escape this round.
- Omen (and moreso Forest in particular) tried to convince Escape to flak a massive block against eXilition.
- 1up vs eXi is not our war. Things would have been incredibly boring if YET ANOTHER round was centered around two blocks headed by #1 and #2 alliances.

Which is why Escape decided to target Omen from Saturday morning. Other alliances joined us of their own volition and for their own reasons.