View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:43   #37
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

well, here is what i reckon...
dudes... bring it on.
If youre the kind of peopel to gank someone 3 vs 1, be that even in some silly online browser based game that really moves only once an hour, so be it.
Whats the worst they are going to do ? roid me and fleetcatch me ? OOooOOoo.... There is always the next round.
And here is what i reckon aswell . Escape just could not do it by themselves. They are not good enough of an alliance to take down Omen by themselves, and, all in all, have weaker command, memberbase and talent compared to Omen. I cannot find another reason to bring in that many friends into the conflict between Omen and Escape that has been raging for some time now. (and yes, escape initiated it, and to my knowledge, regreted it... and realized that it was a mistake they couldnt fix, and that is why they brought in xVx and subh.)

So, I understand xVx, who just wanna quickie roid, and even subh, who, also, ultimatly, persued same agenda. Real loosers in this situation i consider escape, who has failed to proove a viable winning ally, breaking after first conflict and crawling, beggin for help

(and my 2 escape galmates will forgive me, as I <3 them all and its nothing personal against them. I think they are, both, exceptional players and great people. Not their fault their command blows)

/me waits for red blobs to pop up
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote