View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 00:03   #19
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

Regardless of whether the game mechanics are geared towards it, Escape see this is a war game. All is fair in love and war. Escape have very good reasons for hitting Omen (although personally I like Omen, but that's besides the point). Omen also have very good reasons for hitting Escape. As for the other alliances involved, I'm sure that they too have their good reasons.

If you piss too many people off you will eventually get what is coming to you.

And the claim that this campaign is an attempt to kill Omen off in planetarion is absolute nonsense. It is a military and a strategic decision, and certainly not a sadistic one.

Similarly, it is not a pathetic fight for #4, or #3: If you think that the only way to fight a round is to hit the alliance who are #1, then you must be rather simple.

It's a shame for you, Forest, that you can't declare war when it's already begun. Stop crying about it to the community, and go find someone who will give you a hug.

Last edited by Furyous; 1 Aug 2006 at 00:10.
Furyous is offline   Reply With Quote