View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2006, 23:03   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Planetarion: Is this what the future holds?

I know many of you dislike me, and I wont get any sympathy, and I also know my HC are against me posting this, but I really cant stand by and watch this any longer. It has got to the point where I have t make this post.

I am currently a member of omen.
As most of you will of noticed, we are taking a little bit of a battering.

It is with regret that I ahve become aware that three alliances have formed a block of which to hit Omen.

Subh/Escape/xVx (sex) ahve joint channels and actively joining in attacks to hit Omen.
Thats the #4 alliance being hit by the #3/5/6 alliances. This is not heresay, and the alliances confirmed do not make a secret of it.

And the most disturbing thing for me is, that in amongst all this, there hc has been quoted as saying they dont want to roid omen, they want to destroy omen and remove them from the game.
I find this particulary a worry becaus eit comes at a time when the game has so few players, so few alliances, and yet three of the most active are trying to destroy another.

What next? Remove omen, then what? sin? rock? ND? Do you WANT to ruin the game.

As for Omen, we dont have an answer to this. We are being faced by incoming that is just silly, and childish, and ruining the game.

And as Kargool says, we WILL not go quietly into the night.

Now i ask,

SubH members, is that what you want? Do you want to help your alliance remove players from this dying player base?
Escape members? You want this too.
xVx? surely you dont want to help lower the playerbase once more?

I urge you make your voices known. Let your HC think what YOU really think.

And other alliances, is this what you want? To see alliances team up with others with the aim of destroying others. This isnt war, there is no respect.

You CAN make your voices known on this.

For me, this is the saddest day in planetarion (and there have been a few).

Im not saying this for Omen, nor SubH, for exi, nor 1up. I am saying this, for the sake of planetarion.

Regards

A very saddened Forest
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote