Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:48   #119
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
There has been nothing of the sort from reading the thread. Quite frankly the "you're the moderator" is a pathetic cheap shot, but I expected a ducking of the issue. So anyway, in more detail:

Your first post clearly states in summary form that you are ending the NAP for no reason other than you don't like seeing another alliance being hit less despite it having no effect on your final rank, you don't like them because they're fencing (despite the fact that their fencing has won you the round) and because reading between the lines, you want #1 planet above all else. Moreover, you have pretty much said you're more than happy with doing that in spite of your previous promises, which I have quoted above.

Now given that these are mere trivialities compared to say, a tag win what NFI have done is a complete breach of trust, given that at least if a win was at stake, you were I don't know - actually trying to win. What this thread appears to amount to right now is a smear campaign against NewDawn to justify their complete betrayal in order to gain #1 planet. Furthermore, its by once again, blocking to an extent more than necessary and encouraging more people to join in. Do you hate good planetarion or something or is stagnation of the universe a trademark you like to wave around?

Your basic point here is "we're ending the NAP, but we have our reasons". Given the posts above and the fact that the one allegation that might even semi-justify a condition of one of the posts is completely unsubstantiated (and there's been nothing from you to suggest that it is true), do you have any sense of shame?
No. I'm waiting to speak to Amon to see if he minds me quoting him.