Thread: Round 53 stats
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2013, 08:16   #5
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 53 stats

Tycoon T2 Cr and Peacekeeper T2 Fr gives both Xan and Etd full coverage on 2 classes, 3 ships. This is also true for Cat, with the undocumented addition of T2 Cr to the Tarantula. If you want defensive stats that badly, you should pick a different starting point.

3 ship roiding fleets are generally weak. You have to split your resources among 3 ships, giving each T1 class only 33% coverage, 20% for T2. With 2 ships, each targetted T1 class is given 50% coverage, 33% for T2.

I think the best solution for 0 loss removal is moving the Ranger out of the Etd Fi fleet (to Co?), removing T2 Fi from the Fireblade and removing T2 Cr from the Tarantula. Cat has too many ships with T2 anyway, so removing T2 from the Scorp has my support too.

Either the Gryphon or Centaur should get its Init increased by 1. I prefer the Gryphon, because Ter Bs is pretty weak as is, whereas Fi doesn't really need a buff. Zik Bs is even weaker than Ter Bs, with the Mara added as an effectively 0 loss ship. The Pirate/Mara Init swap was necessary, but this can be mitigated somewhat by giving the Rogue a better Init. Swapping Gryphon and Rogue Init solves both issues.

The Bolt Thrower will never face Peacekeepers in battle, lowing their Init just makes it into a second Ghost. I'd sooner make it a Cr, firing at Fr. Also, Peacekeepers are fairly useless now. Their original function was countering Ter De, which no longer exists.

What I disliked most about my r50 stats was that every single race has at least 1 class that can be covered with only 1 ship. This is still true. Ter has Fi/Fr/De, Cat has Fi, Xan has Fr, Zik has Cr/Bs, Etd has Cr. I would suggest adding 1 ship to every race and 2 to Ter.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote