View Single Post
Unread 19 Jul 2005, 16:26   #94
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Lesh: I think I've come around to your pov regarding the sword of omen, the difference between my existing MH and it was actually quite small in the end, and the faster poison application will be invaluable. Plus it looks much better than the green mace I had.
Well, for Sinister Strike spamming the Sword of Omen is obviously inferior to slower weapons of it's own level even if they have somewhat lower dps, it's just that at the moment it's dps is so far beyond what I already had, that it's a way better choice. Once I get a better main-hand, I'll be moving it to the off-hand.
Quote:
Do you know a good weapon swap addon, by the way?
I'd personally suggest WeaponQuickSwap, which is great.