View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2008, 22:14   #15
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Obama Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri View Post
All goals like that suffer from the problem that Republicans seem to inevitably destroy the economy or the world or both. They get back in after the Democrats fix things and the whole sorry cycle begins again.

Not that the Democrats are actually a good political party, they're just a lot less bad.
Oops. There for a moment I thought I has stumbled into the Science Fiction versus Fantasy thread.

But then I have never been a fan of revisionist history.