View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:19   #15
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Basicly this means if 2 people is in same alliance, they cant target same galaxy in raids more than 3 times i a week.
Hello, welcome to Planetarion- where alliances galraid 7 days a week!!
And if they chose attack with alliance (God forbid more then 3 days...) They aint allowed to defend eachother nor a fellow alliance member!
And to stretch it even further, what happends if they BP, are same alliance, attack same gal in allianceraid, then get 4 days straight incomming (This is not uncommon!!) Should they not be able to defend together just because they work together/live together ???

Planetarion anno 2008 is based on friends playing a game together, and therefore should they be allowed to attack together/defend eachother/defend fellow alliance members WITHOUT beeing closed for this IMO!

So my suggestion is to Remove the Interaction stuff and just have the people playing to talk to the multihunters and give them info that they share IP at work/home so they dont get closed for multiing... (Read: exception system)

I feel this is for the greater good of Planetarion as a game, as there is LOADS of people playing together, and why should they be limited contra the rest who dont have RL friends in the same game ?
ATM you are "punished" for playing the same game as ur housemate/work buddy. Should it be like this ? No.
First off, an alliance runs more than 1 raid a day, hitting more than 1 alliance a day.
So this is no problem at all.

If this rule wasn't in place, I am pretty sure we will see more support planets than anyting else.. again.. Is this a place we wanna go?

HAH! I WON BECAUSE I HAVE THE MOST SUPPORT PLANETS!! <- That sounds cool right?

And just for the record, I have hadd and has a exception with my brother and we live togheter, we have also been in the same alliance almost all the time, without this round.
There really isn't any problems at all having an exception even tho you are in the same alliance.
And since I have tested this for like 15 rounds, I know for sure it isn't.

P.S This is my personal views, not a statement from a multihunter.