View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2016, 09:24   #28
ReaperSix
Anti-Paperboy

ReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really niceReaperSix is just really nice
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
It's a prediction thread, we make predictions based on facts present and opinions. The facts I used were the fleet movement stats which were provided where Ultores had twice the amount of galaxy defence than anyone else. My personal experience of being random planet in Agar3s's fort for one round allows me to know how they achieve this plus my own experience of dcing forts allows me to know how their defence style suits galaxy orientated defence. My personal opinion is that the stats we are using lend themselves more to galaxy based play.

I'm sorry if you are deluded enough to 'sheep' your way through the forums and not read people's posts and instead make stupid comments that have no basis in reality.

Didn't realise you were part of Team Munkee
1) there is no team munkee. There is team paperboy seems you get delivery on his route.
2) you completely neglect to factor in politics to your predictions
3) Even if Ult did win. Which I doubt. I hope your prediction of "miles ahead" came with a courtesy reach around as your balls deep mate.
ReaperSix is offline   Reply With Quote