Thread: Pa api
View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 10:57   #23
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Pa api

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
At this point the big siren from QI would be screaming...
I hope you're joking giving me a lecture of planetarion early round cheats? I mean, if you look at the free to pay rounds the extent of cheating was far, far beyond botting, and botting was, in compared to multiple accounts, farm planets (often supported by multiple accounts), very, very marginal.

Now, post-PAX, when you eliminated all these bots with the messy confirmation picture, the cheating continued. Do you think this retard siren of yours should be more concerned about the fact that cheating with or without elaborate tools - and I'd like to emphasize the word "with" - has continued in a large extent regardless of your confirmation windows. The fact that you do not know the actual extent of this is merely a testament to your ignorance, rather than your widespread knowledge of Killmark or Taluskylä in ancient rounds that consist of what, five rounds out of thirtyfive? I mean, c'mon.

The lesson learned is that if you actually want to cheat and not get caught of it, things like the confirmation window are minor inconveniences. The fact that you consider two or three incidents of big bot armies a large scale issue infesting this game - - considering they were fairly isolate incidents and happened years ago, and pale in comparison to what continued to go on since, is juts naive.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote