View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2006, 14:49   #97
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Portugal vs Holland

All good points Leshy, but your ignoring the idea of playing a second striker alongside him. At Man Utd he has been so deadly because he has rooney dropping deep and feeding him - look how many goals hes got in the premiership, year after year. True, he has only scored one goal from outside the box in all that time - but the horse is what the horse is - all the best teams have had goalscorers, you need him.

When holland play with wingers like robben and van persie who are well known for dropping in and out of games - they can be brilliant, and they can be woeful - its impossible to blame the lone forward for the shortcomings

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote