View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2006, 13:51   #58
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Portugal vs Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Seriously, you just DONT not pass the ball to the other team.
In the same way you DON'T headbutt another player, get away with it, dive to get someone else sent off, and then refuse to kick the ball out when someone is lying on the pitch with an injury, or in some special sort of way?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That dropkick on Robben was the highlight of the match for me personally. I didn't actually see it initially so the first time I saw it it was in slow motion replay.
I think you and referee have seen the same version for the first time.
Quote:
That said I felt portugal played the better football, what little there was of it, in the game.
Our first half was absolutely dire, with the most simple passes across 4-5 metres not arriving properly. We started off a lot better in the second half, but then it quickly descended into something that was only vaguely related to football.