View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2010, 17:07   #4
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: The Big blackout and the consequences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
You are talking just to bash me. Your reply shows this clearly. I told you in channel "learn to read". We didnt get closed for donating. We got closed for putting them into production. So all your moaning about our bug test is not valid.
I would have said the same to anyone. I have no intention to bash you personally as I have (or at least, had) nothing against you, nor do I have anything to benefit from it (my e-penis is big enough already).

You knew something was wrong, yet you still acted in a way that lead to the game being closed. Had you not donated a huge amount, there would have been no reason to close the game. Had you not used those resources after you (unnecessarily) tested the limits, there would have been no reason to close the game.

But you did.

Case closed.