View Single Post
Unread 11 Mar 2013, 10:10   #61
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: not-quite-JBG's r51 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full list of changes
Phantom: ERes 19 -> 22
Vsharrak: ERes 31 -> 35
Corsair: Cost 120 -> 114
Cutlass: Cost 206 -> 196
Buccanneer: Cost 450 -> 428
Thief: Cost 538 -> 512
Pirate: Cost 883 -> 841
Marauder: Cost 1064 -> 1013
Broadsword: T3 Fr -> None
Xan Fi ERes might get boosted a little further, but not much. I doubt I'll be boosting Zik any further than I just have. Etd might get another couple of small nerfs.

My next move will be looking at Emp and seeing if anything needs fixing there. However, a quick glance at the stats analysis page tells me things aren't as bad as I was at first led to believe.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 11 Mar 2013 at 10:15.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote