View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2017, 17:44   #5
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Allow ally fleet to run and hide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devlin View Post
Please give us an option to set ally fleet to fight or run and hide, like we can with base fleet. If you go to sleep for 8 or 9 hours and get fi/co incs the tick after you lay down, your ally fleet will get decimated. This discourages some people from setting up an ally fleet at all. This is even more pronounced during the Christmas round, because if you don't check PA every 90 minutes you risk losing your ships. Some top cluster alliances have less than 5 ally fleets enabled because of this.

I'd prefer an option to choose run or fight, but if that overcomplicates things by requiring the info to be displayed to DCs like the status of your base fleet, I would rather it always be hidden rather than always fight.
An ally set fleet should count as engaged and therefore not take part in combat. Like if you have ships pled to attack/def when incs land.

Issue solved then
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote