Thread: Who were you?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Dec 2005, 10:22   #1
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Who were you?

Code:
You are: Symphony (3:6:8)    (Clear)
Size:	198	2015
Value:	795,682	1113
Score:	988,762	1388
XP:	3,218	1570
I played as a semi-active scanner pulling day-watch for my buddy pack. By the end of the round I had 460 Wyverns and enough Phoenix to fake them twice. Those fleets saw a lot of action. I ended up sending one fleet out of gal, when I left a JGP fleet for a friend hanging on the next to last day. Fortunately it was on fake attack.

3.2k XP from scans and covops

Also, I had 148 amps. Most jammers I saw was bwtmc with 139 (along with 19:1:1). By the end of the round I'd done scans for about a dozen alliances, including 7 of the top10
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote