Thread: Fencesitters
View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 05:24   #35
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Fencesitters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
like we in HR went for nr1 rank \o/
atm to be rank5 is already high if you ask me...
still no reason to be lazy tho true, i'm impressed by your rank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Hehe, Chimpies quotation off IRC could only have been from irc, as if it was a forum post he surely would have thought about what he was saying?
i never think..... i enjoy spelling my guts out before overanalyzing everything. Ofc might not be fair on hr since you're actually overachieving quite a bit compared to expectations. Still, like i said, no reason to be lazy

i just want what every other player wants....action. and i can only see small battles and no war. wtf kind of round is that? so i throw some responsibility on everyone in position to change that not my job, nor in my right. But i do.

Glad to see veneratio fighing us somewhat anyway, good someone except 1up got the spirit

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote