View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 14:03   #514
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: World Cup Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Tietäjä is perhaps trying to show me something, but if that's his true intention then boy should he learn certain things. That belittling, insulting, mocking and provoking are probably the worst possible ways to try and persuade or convince someone.

You're still focused on ad hominem and strawmen instead of actually addressing the question I've asked you a multiple times over and over again. I'm eagerly waiting to hear an answer.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote