View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2006, 18:53   #20
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Some of you have really bizarre breakfasts
Maybe theyre just posting stupid things to see if they gets noticed, because they think that noone actually reads the replies that other people write in these shitty "what brand of toothpaste do you use??" threads.

However they are wrong because I care deeply about this important question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I didn't.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
One apple, then a bowl of cornflakes with full fat milk.
Full fat milk is unhealthy You could have had half fat milk and a marsbar and got the same nutritional benefits with better taste! Or maybe you could try a better tasting cereal than shitty cornflakes - personally I recommend some form of Clusters with nuts and possibly honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Anyway, I had roast potatoes this morning.
Needs a protein source too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
apple-juice with weetabix
That sounds gross you should have your weetabix in milk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
Bowl of Ricicles (), Scrambled eggs on toast and a Muller Rice Caramel.

Also a pint of milk and an Actimel.
fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
A bowl of frosties, a banana, two yoghurts and a pack of chipsticks. I'd run out of magnums
chipsticks are vile, if youre going for the crisp route then monster much or space invaders are a better choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
schnitzel + kartoffel brei and vegtables
I have no idea what you just said

Last edited by Nodrog; 27 Feb 2006 at 19:02.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote