View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2005, 00:45   #54
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [FOOTY] It's Gambling time again kids

I experimented a little bit this weekend. And got my face sat on.

£0.50 stake on a seven-tie goalscorer match bet that would have returned £18.23. It fell through when andy cole scored.

£0.50 stake on a 19 team Draw no-bet miracle accy using "dead cert" teams, who surely couldnt lose. Strangely a lot of my matches have come up "void". Lots of them still to play, bet is still alive. Dont think it'll win me for than £3 or £4 but it was like i say, an experiment

£0.50 8 team "odds on" accy, ruined by gretna not winning.

£0.50 6 team handicap accy. Hearts (-1) to beat motherwell ****ed me cause of a late foran penalty. Got aberdeen (-1) and chelsea (-1) right though, celtic (-1) man utd (-1) and boro (-1) to come

£3.00 total stake 20p fourfolds from six. As i said, Hearts (-1) ****ed me, got Aberdeen (-1) and Chelsea (-1) right. Celtic (-1) Man utd (-1) Boro (-1) still to come. Each fourfold returns £6 or so i think.

£2.50 flat accumulator, Man City beat Portsmouth, Chelsea beat Tottenham. Man Utd to beat Newcastle and Boro to beat Charlton to come tomorrow. Would return £22.62

£0.50 draw accumulator. 5 games. West Brom/Birmingham, West Ham/Bolton, Wigan/Sunderland, Aston Villa/Blackburn, Fulham/Everton. Not a Single one was a draw

£2.00 total stake on trebles from five on the above draws. A complete disaster of a bet from me here. They all looked good for draws to me though, i dont regret the bet.

£10 total stake. A selection of efforts, none "very good".

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote