View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2015, 23:25   #203
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Second half of the round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
Actually no, the agreement wasn't voided the minute we NAP'd Ults, the agreement was voided the minute FL + you guys walked away beforehand because we didn't hit p3ng with you guys. Or are we forgetting that too?

After FL left the group conversation, there was no talk in the room whatsoever about the agreement anymore, which just led to everyone else leaving. But did you see us ptargeting/gal raiding either Asc or FL after that? No, because we respected our NAP, and we respected you guys well enough to leave you alone. Otherwise we would've gone for you right at the start and you wouldn't be in that position you are in right now. But whatever has happened, has happened.
I'm not forgetting anything. As soon as you came into the block, we assisted you on your issue with p3n. Later on, when Asc or Faceless had issues, Rogues was mysteriously not wanting too help as much.

Oh please, don't tell me Rogues joining Ult would have led to you taking down Asc/Faceless by yourself if you had decided to hit us straight away. We didn't even ptarget you. Has nothing to do with respect to why you didn't hit Asc/Fl. You thought you could still fall under our protection despite us stating quite clearly joining either side was a no no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink View Post
It's just a shame we didn't get that same respect back. If anything, you're just looking to put the blame on us because you just don't want to admit that fact.

We had a bigger fish to fry, that was the only reason we formed the 3 musketeers, to influence how the round went, but instead you just basically plotted a plan in your head and went for that rather than thinking of whats best for the trio.

ON TOP OF THAT, if Asc is halfpro Ult, why on smurfing hell would you emo over us NAP'ing Ults. As I can see Ult isn't wanting to hit Asc, and vice versa.

Why not influence the round from that option. A deal may have been made, mistakes as well. But how you went by it after it was just bullshit. We could've just as easily adapted to that change and carried on as the trio, but like you said, Asc had the trust with FL beforehand. We approached YOU guys, if you couldn't trust us any further than that. The blame is on both of you. Not us, now stop pointing fingers at us and point it at whoever took that step.

Kthx
I told Reaper quite clearly before Rogues admittance into the deal with Faceless/Asc that the deal he had with Ultores may have to be forfeited if anyone was threatened. If we had just been a third block that was "pro-Ult" it would have led to Ult winning rather easily.

The "plan" from the very beginning was to have us stay out the big alliance wars and hit both sides in roughly equal measure as neither side would have wanted us to go against them. That was in the best interests of the trio. The entire point was not to let the other bigger alliances bully us into their wars and to support eachother by hitting the most hostile alliances to us. Where Rogues stumbled was when you refused to do that (despite having benefited from that policy previously).

Anyway, it's clear we aren't going to agree. Perhaps more communication would have been better, perhaps I should have made Asc's position more clear to Rogues on when you guys refused to help Faceless and went to side wih Ultores. For that, I apologise.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote