View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2007, 14:13   #135
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Nature of the Support Planets Rule and other such extended discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W

It is obviously and admittedly an end run around the tag limit, and some of what went on can definitely be classified as support, but in the context of ascendency playing casually in the scattered every man for himself community that we all know and love, I really cant see it as a big deal.
I think this whole thing brings up an interesting point, and it's really what I was hoping to bring up with the creation of descendancy. After last round more than 70 people wanted to play in ascendancy, and perhaps more importantly wanted to play the ascendancy way. I believed that everyone should have had a chance to do that. Was I wrong to believe this? I'm sure we can all acknowledge now that it wasn't some sort of attempt to win PA or anything like that. For the record I'm sure various ascendancy members believed various things about it, I don't recall many people asking me seriously what the creation of descendancy was intended to accomplish so they probably just made up their own ideas about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
And while its probably only a small number the fact that they let members do what they like then hide behind the fact members do what they like just inflames the situation
But it's true. What do you expect me to do, hide in front of it? Perhaps sway a bit around it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
For instance my concerns about JBG's behaviour went to him in a PM
The best bit was when you told me to "get my house in order". Who talks like that?

Edit: Sorry, that was actually a different complaint. To be honest I just don't respond well to people who pm me things like "if you were actually a competent mod you'd do x and y", especially when even after reflecting on it it doesn't appear to be true either. However we are all doing some behind the scenes work now and soon all your complaints will be addressed!

Secondary edit: I'm actually a descendancy HC chimpie.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 22 Jul 2007 at 14:20.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote