View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2006, 02:46   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Just to let you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
To be fair you guys are breaking up tomorrow. That makes it a very theoretical discussion. I'm pretty sure theoretical children are much less scary than real ones.
Indeed we are breaking up tomorrow, but still I have had the conversation with ex girlfriends and it never really scared me was just a bit of fun. Although I do want babies with my current girlfriend but alas we are breaking up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
How horrifically naive of you dude. The vast majority of people are positively perverted. Off the top of my head I can cite the Kinsey report which quotes a figure of between 40-60% of rural teens as having had "sexual fantasies or a sexual encounter" with an animal.

Modern research I have studied suggests that almost everyone has at least 1 serious kink. The fact is that paraphilia is much more the norm than the exception.
Whatever floats your boat I guess. I guess your right. not as if people will admit to me they shagged there dog. Still I have yet to have sex with my dog and wont in the future (im not talking about my girlfriend here btw)