Thread: Books
View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 11:37   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Books

2. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
I liked this book, and although I wasn't completely bowled over by it I think I might have been had I read it when I was 16 instead of 21.

3. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
I read this one a month or two ago, it was really very good, although not exactly the most optimistic book ever. It also has the most random ending I think I've ever seen (OK it's not actually random if you think about it but it's still :wtf.

4. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Read this one about a year and a half ago, I liked it too. Nice, easy, clever, book. Everyone should read it.

8. The Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Read it in school, didn't really like it.

9. 1984 by George Orwell
Read it. Legendary.

12. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
Read it in school, didn't really like it, although considering i like grapes i might do if I read it now.

14. A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce
Read this this year. It's pretty amazing, the stream of consciousness stuff and the evolution of the language is ace.

15. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
Read it. Legendary.

17. Animal Farm by George Orwell
Read it in school, 3 or 4 times

21. Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad
Read it in school, didn't like it.

39. A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
This is the last book I read, it's pretty amazing, the analysis of the social relationships (i think) was ****ing ace.

40. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Everyone knows everything about this book already.

72. A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
see above

74. Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh
Read it last year, it's not my favourite book by him though so I don't think it should be here

Last edited by Deepflow; 8 Aug 2006 at 14:45.
Deepflow is offline   Reply With Quote