Thread: Hot Trends
View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2006, 21:36   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Hot Trends

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Yes, I got the same problem with the shins. Probably it isnt such a good idea to run every day.
So that link with the training schedule you posted back in the other thread is somewhat challenging?
I think about really getting into this. I need some new goal and I figured preparing to run 42 km in one go might take a while

I don't know what kind of shit schedule you're following but if you're building up stamina to run a 42km run you really shouldn't run every day.