View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 11:57   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Eng V T&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Because any time lampard goes he does **** all but hit it over the bar. Gerrard is being forced to stay too often (and doing a good job - have you seen anyone run through england yet?)
I'm not sure dude but I don't think you've come up against anyone with the quality to run at teams yet. And it's not like gerrard is short on the thirty yard shots that sail over the crossbar. To be honest they look like two thick ****s in the middle of the park who have less clue about tactics than a dead mongoose.

Also england had 25 shots yesterday, from which they managed two goals. Do you really think even ecuador will allow twenty five shots?