View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 09:17   #37
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Eng V T&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
South Korea v Togo was superb
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN

i fell asleep watching that match.
Well, I was watching it while playing pool at a snooker club - and it was certainly fun to keep an eye on while not playing. We were all rooting for South Korea after some of the challenges from the Togo players (Essien-esque). South Korea were pretty good on the ball and technically out-classed Togo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I thought Beckham was awful. Hardly any of his crosses or free kicks cleared the first man, and most of the ones that did sailed over everyone's heads. Beckham's balls into the box today were atrocious.
I agree, but he should remain in the team for his ability to get it right when it really counts. He was deadly against Paraguay.