Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 20:35   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Death threats

I've never had a death threat.
The most recent strange thing to happen was that I got phoned on my mobile by a withheld number. It was an Indian guy, he sounded quite old. I told him that he had the wrong number, but he insisted he had my number written down and that I had called him, and he demanded an apology (wtf?). This pissed me off somewhat so I said something along the lines of "I have no idea who you are, and I don't really care." and hung up.

He phoned back.

I told him that he wasn't going to get anything from me, and this wasn't helping matters. I hung up.

He phoned back.

I told him that if he didn't bugger off I'd report him. He gloated that his number was withheld. I reminded him that while it might be withheld from me, it certainly wasn't withheld from Vodafone. He hung up.

I'm counting that as a win for me.