Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 19:09   #11
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Death threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
If someone threatens you with a gun, here are a few examples of things NOT to say.

"You haven't got the balls to pull the trigger!"

"What are you going to do shoot me?"

"Go ahead and take your best shot!"

"Am I supposed to be scared."

"**** you, you came over to my house!"

If have prosecuted murders where those were the victim's final words to the murderer. Challenging people with guns is a bad idea. If they don't kill you, you can always look them up later with your cricket bat and settle things in a gentlemanly manner."

"Discretion is the better part of valor."
That's good to know. :/