Thread: Death threats
View Single Post
Unread 16 Feb 2006, 17:28   #3
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Death threats

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
Today I was threatened with death by a roofer, because I don't want to pay the rest of his bill because he tried to ripp us off big time. I taped it with my cellphone, which is no evidence whatsoever, because it probably can be faked easily (How do you prove it was him on the end of the line?). Anyway, I told him to go **** himself and wait until he hears from my lawyer about that bill and that I'm going to call the cops if he should ever show up here again.

Moral of the story: If you should ever happen to buy a house around here and some guy comes to your door and wants to clean your roof (some 'real' roof-guy we called today told us he probably did more damage than good with what he did) you should either beat him up or call the cops.

Anyway, did you ever receive any death threats?
I used to get them all the time when I worked at McDonald's (Lee Bank, Birmingham) and someone even spat in my face :crymeariver: because I wouldn't "sort them out" with free food.

I thought everyone knew not to trust tradesmen that just turned up at your door but i'm sorry to hear about your predicament.
PSH is offline   Reply With Quote