View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 14:27   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
I'm sorry Tom, but I don't see how you can possibly compare a paper wristband, mass produced in order to allow you through a gate, with a 'fashion item'.
Without getting caught up in technicalities, they aren't always paper. I think the bigger festivals have rubber ones (similar to the LIVESTRONG craze a while back - and if you remember, that was a fashion phenomenon for 6 months or so. It was in the UK anyway).

Bracelets/sweatbands are mass produced and people wear those. What's the difference, except that festival ones are in short supply and "represent" something*?

*I'm not defending them, I think they're ridiculous. But they really are just another fashion item.