View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2007, 02:03   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Festival Wrist Bands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Well I was just pointing out that I find Deffeh's reply pathetic, like most of his posting lately. I still think it's retarded to be busy with stuff like 'wristbands on teenagers are pretentious'. Somehow you felt the need to jump in and act cool and brave because hey that's what i've seen you doing all the time since you post over here, trying to become one of the locals by asskissing the irc core. I retort and you start dumping the 'contribute or shut up' card.

You tire me.

edit: Yeah I know you're a mod, you don't have to drop that every now and then. Same advice as I gave to Deffeh. Get. A. ****ing. Life.
You haven't been an active poster on GD since 2005. You come along about once a month, post a bit, get bored and then **** off again. How about you ask yourself - why is it you keep coming back to somewhere where people so evidently dislike you?

God SilverSmoke, we're all sitting in #forums and laughing at you coming along and making an ass of yourself. You're a joke. You might have been 'cool' back in the way (doubt it) but times have changed, the internet's moved on. Don't keep coming back to GD and expecting everyone to treat you the same because IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN, no-one gives a shit about a vain dutch geek who spends all of his waking hours feeling his biceps and posting pictures of himself on the internet.

'GD regulars' can tell you quite clearly how me being a mod makes absolutely no difference. I have no power here, it'd be stupid of me to pretend otherwise. GD remains what it always has been - one of the best forums of its type because no-one takes themselves too seriously. Perhaps you should post a thread asking for some tips since you clearly need some help on that front.

You come here and tell us to "get a ****ing life". But you're the one who came back here. Where's yours gone?