View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2007, 13:11   #159
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
But his fears were completely unfounded - who honestly believes that Wenger would have decided that he'd achieved everything he could by winning the Champions League, especially when he had his youth players finally coming through to the first team?
I don't see how you can state categorically that his fears were unfounded, given that the situation in which they may have been realised didn't come to pass. "You haven't been eaten by any tigers whilst at home" isn't a counterargument to "If I go outside, I might be eaten by tigers".

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
To link others to that thread: here. As I made clear at the time - I still trust Wenger, I just don't have 100% faith in him like I used to.
David Dein, as stated by Wenger, was a big part of actually making transfers happen. So to say that Dein leaving might affect the transfers is somewhat grounded in reality.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote