View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2007, 01:31   #1
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The new coolest optical illusion I've seen

http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/stor...005375,00.html

The left/right brain stuff sounds a bit pseudosciencey, but the illusion effect is amazing. I only saw it going round counter-clockwise at first and thought people were lying when they said they could see it clockwise too, but if you look at it for long enough youll learn how to make her change direction by adjusting your perception. Its really odd because the first few times you make it change direction its extremely hard to get it back until you work out how to do it consistently, and even if you look away from the screen for a while, when you go back shes still turning in the same direction you left her (at least for me anyway).

Ive been looking at it for 10 minutes or so and have reached the point where I can make her change directions every half turn!
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote