Thread: R57 Stats sets
View Single Post
Unread 13 May 2014, 03:34   #43
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 Stats sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
ST is more fun y0.. roids changing owner! MT Stats only favour the big organized alliances.. and leads to big blocks being made in able to land anything at all.. No medium sized alliance can warr a full tag with MT stats.. with ST its much more interesting
The point to having 3 pod classes. Is that no alliance can stop all classes. St and 3 pod classes are a lot alike. They are offensive. So even small alliances could go pure "Co" def well but, be able to attack another alliance weak to their setup. They will have weakness because they are stats. Balance means losing roids and gaining them equally (hopefully)

Anyways thanks Appoco. I will start back to work on them again tomorrow night. I've already got a list of things I would like to change.