View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 01:51   #219
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
To you or me, it might not be racist. If he thinks its racist then I will take his word. Likewise if someone threw some sexist chant at you, I may find it funny and wouldn't batter an eyelid about it, but you may find it offensive. It's a game of opinions.
if you want to fling shit at a club to get a move quicker, it may well be advantageous to dress up unpopularity as racism. It definitely wasn't though.
Quote:
Ah what a reply. There is little point to debating you here. Quite clearly you have nothing to say back to my statement in disagreement, other than a derogatory, almost tarnishing my personality, comment. In some ways, one could argue that you agree with me, hence the lack of reply.
er, what
Quote:
I am sure then that you will agree that MON knows best.
You will note I didn't say that. MON mostly knows how to buy unspectacular players who are adequate for the role he wishes filled, be it 'winning the SPL' or 'finishing top half in the prem'. Although he didn't really do so well at the latter.

edit: or the former.
Quote:
I am sorry, but Parker had one good season at Charlton then ****ed off into obscureity.
At Chelsea, yes. And then has been excellent in the North East despite not settling.
Quote:
Barton is a ****.
But one with an England cap!
Quote:
NRC had several good seasons, not just at west ham (wimbledon as well).
Milton Keynes, remember? I know what he was like at Wimbledon. Good under the Premiership doesn't neccessarily translate: It did for one season.
Quote:
Last season there were very few west ham players who played well. Tevez didn't even look good until the last 12 games
not least because there was a culture of complacency, brought about partly by Terry Brown trousering transfer money and partly by, er Nigel Reo-Coker
Quote:
when incidentally NRC played an instrumental part in keeping West Ham up.
Hardly.

Quote:
I am not doubting Parker and Barton are good players, but NRC is young, hungry and a bit like Villa, overlooked by the media, but some serious potential in him.
the rest is rhetoric pretty much but this just isn't true.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées

Last edited by Phang; 7 Jul 2007 at 03:57.
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote