View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2007, 00:03   #214
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
The kid went through a lot of shit last season. His own fans turned on him after his revelations he wanted to move to a bigger club (he finally got that move) they became racist etc towards him.
Come off it.

There were two incidents in this: One, where he and Newton were getting dog's abuse while in the stands and claimed it was racially-motivated rather than because they were shite (played up by his agent but unconfirmed by eyewitnesses) and the hate mail (played up by his agent as being en masse when there was in fact one letter, which apparently had nothing to identify it as being from a Wham fan). So, yeah, I'd contest that claim.

(also, "bigger club". heh.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Out of the midfielder merry-go-round:

Nigel Reo-Coker: West Ham –> Aston Villa £8.5m
Scott Parker: Newcastle –> West Ham £7m
Joey Barton: Man City –> Newcastle £5.8m

Reo-Coker is 23, Barton is 24 and Parker is the grand old age of 26. I'd say that with money as no object, I'd have Reo-Coker over Barton (considering potential ability vs current ability), but Newcastle clearly did the best out of this affair financially.
You aren't doing well in this thread, you know.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote