View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2014, 08:50   #246
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post
More targets and more planets is what we need.

Maybe we should look more into having limited defence only planets ingal.

For example, every account can have say, 1 satelitte allowed in their own galaxy. The satelitte account isn't allowed to attack/covop or scan and can only init roids and build constructions such as refineries and produce say, 1 class of ship (just fico..or just frde)

The planet could have limited research tree and can be attacked by others. You'd have to defend your satelitte if you wanted it to grow etc etc. This would allow more targets (and most likely) smaller targets for lesser players and also add an interesting dynamic for existing players.

Just an idea..

(edit: of course people will figure out a way around this , such as ship farming etc but people will always try to exploit any game feature in any game to gain an advantage...)

Just a question....

The thing here seems to be that PA needs more planets to be more entertaining etc. And a solution many speak of is multiple planets per PA player.

I am not seing how this benefits us? - It would most likely only mean people run around hitting those multi planets instead of actually making war?

Yes, it increases number of asteroids in PA - but how many do you think will bother to play a 2nd or more planets properly if that planet and main planet can not interact? It will just be someones farm, you will have maybe galaxies with many 2nd planets - imagine having your main planet in such a gal??

If I have 2 planets, and my buddy have 2 planets. How to restrict we farm eachoters 2nd planet?

Option two is planets can interact - that basically means you have a def planet that only play for your planet (or your buddies). How will introducing a 4th, 5th and 6th fleet to feed you defence solve anything? Gives incentives to build a pure def planet that can save you. Again, imagine having your main planet stuck in a gal with many such planets?
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote