View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:24   #120
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
The minute you start trading intel with particular alliances, it gives other alliances strengths, that obviously affects alliance politics, and gives others stronger footings. I don't particularly begrudge the behaviour, but I think I would if CT were playing to win.
I doubt JBG has ever denied any alliance the chance to trade intel. If it's intel Asc doesn't already have he would trade I'd imagine. It's not JBG's fault that you inbalanced it yourself by refusing to speak to anyone else.

Quote:
I think you'll find in my post that I was quite fair about my opinions of this, it is obviously a good way to gather intel, and i most certainly did not "get our knickers in a twist".
In your post you said no-one had a real problem with Asc, and suggested it was to do with the exchanging of intel that got everyone's back up. So to my mind 6 alliances attacking our intel exchanges is most certainly them getting their knickers in a twist over nothing. But hey, intel exchanges is what we're really fighting here isn't it, it's not like anyone could EVER overcome Denials lead now is it?

Quote:
Once again, I never said that either, so please stop making up what you want to read, and read what is being wrote.
I fail to see what you 'didnt say'. You even stated it as the main point...
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote